Friday 3 February 2012

Casablanca

The following sentences all appear in the film trailer. Number them 1-8 according to the order you hear them.
a) _____ Isn’t it about time we play it again?
b) _____ Ingrid Bergman is Ilsa, the last woman he ever expected to see.
c) _____ If you knew how much I loved you, how much I still love you.
d) _____ He’s travelling with a lady.
e) _____ You have to think for both of us. For all of us.
f) _____ I stick my neck out for nobody.
g) _____ There is a man arrived in Casablanca on his way to America.
h) _____ That’s my least vulnerable spot.



  Answers:     a-8      b- 4      c-5      d-3    e-6      f-1      g-2      h-7

2 comments:

Estela G. said...

f, g, d, b, c, e, h, a.

Estela García.

Yolanda said...

Your answer is perfect Estele. Thank you for your comment.